Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving.

On Thursday we had our little Thanksgiving, just Josh, Mischa and me. It was nice. I lit a candle in Willow's candle holder for a little bit.
Friday we went to the in-laws. There was a birth announcement sitting on their counter. I kept flipping it over but someone kept turning it back around.
I already didn't want to be there.
Then the night ended with Josh getting in a big fight with his mom and we left.
Saturday my sister-in-law and family were coming. I dropped Josh and Mischa off over there and went shopping for a few hours, then I went over there.
Flipped the birth announcement over.
Had Thanksgiving dinner. Sat down and saw the birth announcement was turned around again and it was directly across from where I was sitting.
It was an okay weekend, I guess. It's over now and I'm glad. Not looking forward to Christmas.
His mom had called me about a bedroom set she'd seen advertised in the fitness center there. I took down the number but didn't call. Then Josh said I wouldn't have liked it anyway, it wasn't what we wanted. So she asked if we wanted a headboard for Christmas. I just said no.
I want nothing for Christmas.
Also, I refused to take any leftovers home.