Saturday, November 13, 2010

Today.

Today was my due date.
But I guess now it's just a day.

I don't think we're going to do anything. We haven't talked about it. I wrote it on the calendar. Willow's due date. Last night he said, "I don't understand these weird things you wrote on the calendar." But he was talking about some numbers I wrote to record what the caterpillars were doing.

This morning I took Mischa to the Fall Family Festival. Of course, I saw a lot of people I know. But Joanna and Susan were the only ones who know what today is.
I stopped at the JFK Hospital booth and one of the ladies gave me some little things. She said, "I don't know if you're pregnant..." and something about the flyers for hospital tours and a breastfeeding clinic. Then she gave us a little goodie bag with baby shampoo and stuff. I don't know why that didn't make me cry.
I put my little pink and blue ribbon in my pocket as we were leaving but then I forgot to pin it to my shirt. That bothered me more than anything.

Now Josh and Mischa are sleeping. I lit a little candle in the candle holder and the big one.

Last night I got some fresh flowers.

I took Mischa for a stroller walk around the block and found a horse shoe.

And now FedEx is here.