Thursday, November 25, 2010

her name.

Her name is also a word. So I run into it other places. The most commen usage being Willow Creek. There's a place near my parents called Willow Creek. Willow Creek Road. The old Willow Creek schoolhouse.
Of course, the trees. Not common here, but there are Desert Willows at the zoo.
And Sarah Palin's daughter is named Willow. The cover of the National Enquirer today - Willow Palin's pregnancy scare. "She's only 16!" it said over the picture. Sarah Palin is one of my least favorite people. But I really like the name Sarah, too. Oh well.

I found the list of baby names I was making when I was pregnant. Willow is on it, of course, although I wouldn't have used it for a living baby.
Another name that made the list - Anemone. I don't know what I was thinking.

I was thinking about Leslie. Her baby was named Jake. I wonder if that will be hard for her that it's such a common name.
I should call her and see how she's doing.