Tuesday, August 17, 2010

This was weeks ago but it's still bothering me. Liz sent me a card that said "thinking of you" and wrote something in it about Mischa being so great while she was there. I forget. I threw the card away.
What about my dead baby?
When we went swimming over there no one even asked how I was.
Like our baby wasn't dead. Like I wasn't in the hospital for 3 days.
Liz kept saying things about what they'd done when Mischa was there and how they'd had fun and all that. Like we were on vacation or something.
When we dropped Mischa off and we were leaving, Mike said something like "Have fun, mom and dad." Like Mischa was saying bye to us so we could go on a trip. I didn't say anything. I don't know if I should have but I wish I had.
Deadbabydeadbabydeadbaby.

"Just give me medicine. Prescribe me anything..." Alkaline Trio