Saturday, August 7, 2010

Josh and Mischa went to Home Depot. I'm home alone. Not something that happens often. So this is my chance to write things down... but of course I can't think of any of the things that were on my mind last night.
I got my period. Haven't talked to Josh about another baby yet. Been thinking about it every night.
Last night Mischa was playing with a little hat and it was too small for her. He said something about it being for the next baby.
He cried the other night while Mischa was in the bath. I caught him b/c she wanted to come out and use the potty. Also, he punched a hole in the wall, so I guess I would've seen that eventually.
I got a copy of my u/s reports from Dr Bernard. I asked him and he said that the girls up front would print them for me and then when came out of the room he had just finished printing them. They don't say much but at least now I have slightly more information than I did before.