Thursday, December 23, 2010

Four Weeks.

I will be 8 months pregnant when the corn muffin mix in the pantry expires.
I am 4 weeks pregnant.
Telling Josh... tomorrow? The next day? Tonight? Maybe tonight.
I looked it up on thebump.com - the baby is the size of a poppy seed. That's pretty small. Hard to wrap. Maybe I'll just wrap all the poppy seeds.
I thought about buying a digital test but $10 seemed like a lot of money.
I like looking at the calendar and thinking about what was going on before I knew. The MOMS Club Christmas Party. The playgroup gift exchange. MOMS Club membership meeting. Seeing the mountain lion at the zoo with Jenny and Joshua. Taking Mischa to JCPenney for her birthday/Christmas pictures. Mandana asking "Where's the baby?" then going to Susan's and taking a shot of tequila(!). Getting my first pedicure. Josh making fish tacos.
I like thinking about that + test. Actually my tests look like =. Two lines.

Just two days ago I couldn't stand the thought of other people being pregnant. Now - congratulations. Blaine posted some pics on facebook, his girlfriend's pregnant, they're having a boy. Two days ago that would've made me want to puke.

I even posted a pic of my test in the Conception After chat thread. After it made me so nuts to see everyone else's and I thought posting a separate thread was a much better idea... I didn't even think, just did it.

Things are different on the other side.